Institutional Fund Management
About Databank Institutional Fund Management
Managing funds for institutions, large and small, is one of Databank’s core strengths. With over 20 years of fund management experience, our Institutional Fund Management team has efficiently managed investments of leading firms and helped them meet their investment objectives faster. Hence, when it comes to finding a Fund Manager for your corporate investments, the Institutional Funds team at Databank is the ideal partner for you.
What we do:
- Benefit/Provident Funds. A Benefit or Provident Fund is a fund into which employees (and sometimes employers) agree to contribute a fixed percentage of their salary to meet a predetermined goal. These Funds are an effective way to motivate employees to give their best, translating into higher productivity. At Databank, we can effectively manage your funds to help you meet your objectives and make your employees feel part of a bigger family care not only about their labor, but also their financial future.
- Endowment Funds. Endowment Funds are special vehicles where institutions (e.g., churches, schools, communities, etc.) can invest money toward future projects, with the goal of providing sustainable funding for these projects. Endowment funds are usually funded through donations and therefore need to be efficiently managed to meet their set objectives. This is where Databank comes in. We strategically manage your funds to help maximize impact in a way that encourages donors to give even more.
- Corporate Funds. Corporate funds are generally large funds, usually belonging to a company or an institution. When corporate funds are well-managed, their institutions are able to enjoy additional inflows. Databank is here to help you to make the most out of your funds. We manage funds from insurance companies, asset management firms and other institutions that may have funds they may not have immediate use for.
Why you should partner with us:
- Commitment. At Databank, we are committed to managing your funds with diligence and a high level of professionalism. Our investment strategies are hence guided by the following objectives:
- Minimizing the costs and risks associated with your corporate investments
- Maximizing your returns on investments
- Preserving and growing the real value of Funds entrusted to us
- Expertise. To help institutions meet their investment objectives, we engage the expertise of our experienced team of Fund Managers. These Fund Managers meet to discuss, debate and design investment strategies based on in-depth market, industry and company analysis. In order to make informed investment decisions and avoid costly mistakes, they also make use of valuable research furnished by our award-winning research team and other institutions. The team dedicates its intellectual capital, creativity, imagination and entrepreneurial spirit to identifying unique investment opportunities that help promote the clients’ interest over time.
- Transparency. We value transparency and keep our clients informed by sending out quarterly reports on the progress of their investments (funds).